- This event has passed.
Foundations of Personal Finance
December 9, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$75
How average people can build wealth in the stock market by shunning the investment products peddled by most financial advisors and avoiding the get-rich-quicker products concocted by an ever widening, self-serving industry.
Using low cost index funds, coupled with a philosophy in line with the one that made Warren Buffett a multi-billionaire, understand how the stock and bond markets really work, arming you with a psychological advantage for when markets fall.
- Why young investors should hope for stock market crashes if they want to get rich
- How the investment industry works to further their goals and undermines investors from reaching theirs
- Explains how you can spend just 60 minutes a year on your investments, never open a financial paper, avoid investment news, and still leave most professional investors in the dust
- Follow an investment methodology that combines low cost index funds and a Warren Buffett-esque investment philosophy
- How to determine the income you’ll need in retirement and be confident in having the investments to fund it
, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 960-0884. Use promo code 25OFF to get a $25 discount at Eventbrite (or mention this to us when you call or e-mail to get the discount).